View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

bitter sweet memories.



















Pray for those who lost their son.
stop calling him names and try to
see why he didnt get the help he needed.
see if the pills that are no answer,
were in fact the things that caused
this.pills only mask the simtums.
the root problem is emotinal,or spirital,
and needs to be delt with.how many others
will have to go through this before
someone does some thing?

Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

You are so right Leann. Pills ane not the answer. Unfortunately we live in a world where doctors have a pill for most everything instead of taking the time to find out what the problem is and deal with it. A pill is just like a band-aid. It covers the owie, but the owie is still there.

I want to thank you so much for your prayers for little Ethan. We still don't know what is causing the seizures and many tests have been done. Today they are doing an hour long MRI. I pray to the Lord God that they will learn something.

11:42 AM  
Blogger little things said...

Funny you say this...my first thought when I hear of something bad someone has done is that this person was somebody's baby....

7:10 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Such a tragedy with the loss of all those young lives, and I feel so very sorry for their families and loved ones. I also feel for the
family of the shooter. He needed
help that he didn't get, but if only he had shot himself first.
Take care, Love, Merle.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes he was someones baby.and even if he had shot him self first there still would have been a loss of life. any loss of life is too many.
I feel pain for all the people out there who are having problems.and they dont know how to get out of them.and if they were able to go to a doctor he only sets there and says oh!!! and gives you a pill.then you walk out with the pill and a fear grips your in sideds cause you know the problem is still there and the pill aint going to help.it may cover up the pain for a while and may be able to help you keep going for a while.but sooner or later a change has to come or your in trouble.

I been through the crack up stage.
I had a break down 20 years ago.and it was very scarey.they gave me pills that made me a goombie.I felt no highs no lows.I had no tears or no way of knowing what to do.
so I did what only I could do.I put all my trust in a loving God who had saved me years before.and one day at a time I walk out of the pit and back into the light.but I was blessed I already knew Jesus and had his help.and had a history with him.
but others dont know him.and the devil uses it against them.

thanks for stopping girls.this thing has touched home for me.
after having one through the mess with hubby and his mental problems.and having gone through the mess 20 years ago.its been had to see a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.
I feel for people who have these kinds of things happen to them and then they cant get help.the mental health world does no know how to deal with spirital problems.only Jesus is able to free a soul in pain.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Leann, is there some way I can view your first several posts? They were so well written I want to share them with my daughter.'I Thanks

3:29 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

mountain mama Iam not sure how you can do it.all I know is if you have a printer you can get on my blog and print the whole page.or just the one you want.I have done it but dont know how off hand its been a while.I dont know much about this thing.I do ok with the simple ness of it.but boy its hard to figure out the rest.

9:08 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Such a sad tragedy...

Everyone needs our Lord's grace and mercy.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home