View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers day...at Anna,swith some of the family.

Woke up to this lovely rainbow out my window...
it seemed to me the Lord was saying happy Mothers day child....
I had desided at first to take my shower first before coming out to see the day.
But felt I should come set and enjoy the morning view out the wondow first...
so glad I did or Id have missed this lovely blessing.the storm had come in the
night and rain had fallen softly tell early morning.the sunshine made the rain bow.........


This is the flower that was at mom,s funeral...
it was blooming so nice as if to say happy mothers day.its funny I have had
other flowers like this and they never did much for me!!!this one has bloomed ever day sence
mom,s passing.its almost as if mom is saying Iam with you child and I love you.....

This is teddy the dog.and this is what I was telling you.he comes to the door
the minute I come and cant wait tell Iam on the chair.and this is where he sits tell he gets too
warm...he was by me all most all day mothers day.aint he the cutest little guy?
Kruz called me and said happy mom,s day the night before cause he knew Id be at Anna,s.sweet son in law....
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home