View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

a trip to watch the house.


In june Ill be heading down to watch the house and dogs for my son in law.
while he and the girls take a well needed vacation.I will have to feed the bunnys and the dogs while he is gone.I hope I am up to it.the last few weeks I been feeling kinda slow.but hopefully by then Ill be able to perk up.
we have a hot day today.and storms may be moving in by tomorow.we need the rain.sorry I havent been posting but I havent had much to post.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger KG Finfrock said...

I just can't tell you how much I love that house. Would love to have something like that.

3:26 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

I thought for a moment that the picture was a painting...but it's real!!

how lucky you are to spend time there. enjoy it!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Lois said...

Yes, it looks like a beautiful place. Wish you could come and take care of our herd while we're in Canada for a week.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home