View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, August 27, 2007

thank you dear Merle..

A very sweet lady gave me the "Inspirational blogger award."but I dont know how to put it on my side bar.so Ill just thank her this way and let you know what she did.

first award I ever recieved in my whole life.and it blessed me a lot.but I have to share it with my best friend Jesus cause he is the one who helps me write.


this has to be a short post cause I am busy and tired to.I was out of town for a few days.and I have to get some other stuff done.

God bless you all and have a great week.


5 Comments:

Blogger Front Porch Society said...

I saw your question in regard to how many officers there are here - there are so many small towns scattered throughout the county that I could not tell you an exact number. Your prayers for all officers across the USA (and world) are greatly appreciated and I know that God hears them. Thank you.

8:03 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

congratulations on your award. You are a thinking blogger and tell lovely stories.

Have a great week. I hope the weather cools down for you soon.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Congratulations, Leann..:)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Dear Leann ~~ I came to thank you for your comments and found myself
looking at my own face. Thank you so much for that surprise and I am glad you are pleased with the award.
I hope you are catching up on things at home, after being away. Take care my friend, Love, Merle.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls for stopping.
have a great holiday weekend.
the weather has finely cooled down.
God bless you all.
:)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home