View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, July 28, 2007

something to think about.

if you died where would you go?Heaven or hell..

for God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son,that who so ever believed in him would not perish but have ever lasting life..

4 Comments:

Blogger patsy said...

l would be safe in the ever lasting arms of the LORD.

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By His grace and mercy only I am secure!
As the song says:
I'm so secure
You're here with me.
You stay the same
Your love remains
here in my heart.

So close I believe
You're holding me now,
in Your hands I belong.
You'll never let me go;


You gave Your life
and Your endless love.
You set me free
and show the way
now I am found

So close I believe
You're holding me now,
in Your hands I belong.
You'll never let me go;

All along You were beside me
even when I couldn't tell
and through the years
You showed me more of You
more of You

6:10 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Amen!
By His grace and mercy =)

4:42 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

glad to hear the heaven role.yes its so good to know that if it were my time to go or your you would be safe.
but its sad to some of the people who may have read this will and be able to say where they would go cause they dont know.
I ask to get those people to thinking.and hopefully to make them seek the Lord while there is still time.
Oh how I love Jesus because he frist loved me.
thanks for stopping everyone.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home