View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Moon light.


Moon light and lace.


Peeking through the tree,s.

fall colors and the man in the moon.

summer evening and a smiling old friend.

rainy days and sundays.its a rainy sunday.and I do not feel like writing so Ill leave you with some of the pictures of the moon.
hope all is well in your neck of the world.have a blessed day.and a great week.
God bless and keep you all safe.:)

Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

The pic on Moonlight and Lace is so lovely =)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

The moons are pretty, they are orange? Looks like harvest or hunter moons. Harvest is only a few weeks away. I have friends from Wisconsin and they tell me that the color is beautiful.
Have a good week, Leann.

8:11 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

Thank You Leeann.

its funny when you think about it, that for all the differences in the world, we all look at the same moon as it goes by.

Lovely pictures.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Isn't it strange how sometimes the moon looks so close and large and other times it seems very, very far away. When I visited California one spring I was amazed at how huge and orange the moon was. My daughter said it was orange because of the polution. That sure took the romance out if it! LOL

2:35 PM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Beautiful shots of the moon! ::)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

Audrey,Deborah,Fifi,Mountain mama.
thanks every one for stopping by.
these pictures were taken a few years ago.they were harvest moon,s.
they were so pretty.the camera just doesnt do it.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home