View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Your word I have hidden in my heart.

your word will not return unto you void,but it will do as you sent it to do...
only the perfect will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven...
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger audrey` said...

Amen!

Beautiful pic =)

11:43 PM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Hi Leann I have ended my sabbatical from blogging. How have you been, as it has been a long time. Love your pics, talk real soon

5:48 PM  
Blogger little things said...

I was in your neck of the woods, as I'm thinking you live in Alabama?
I so wanted to stop and meet you and thought of you as I drove through.
But it was a 2040 marathon drive from Texas to TN and back, and I didn't have time this time.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping by everyone.

Audrey,

cheated,glad to see you back on the blog..I been busy and not too into blogging lately.take care,glad to see you back.

little thing,s.nope I dont live in Alabama.but would surely like to see that state some day.and I love the group Alabama.long drive for you.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home