View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, August 27, 2007


Thank you Merle.
for the award.....
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

You really deserve that award Leann. Congratulation. Your posts are always uplifting and give us something to chew on for a while.
God Bless

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Leann.
Your photos and words continue to lift people's spirits.
Your blog is much appreciated by so many.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Thank you so much once again for doing this. I am not sure that I could post a picture like you did. I hope you are keeping well
and feeling happy my friend. Love, Merle.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thank you girls for your kind word,s.
sorry I been gone for a few day.things here are picking p and I have been getting some of my stuff done so I can enjoy this lovely weather,now that the hot and sticky,s are gone for a while.God bless you all and have a great holiday weekend.
(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
Leann:)

8:52 AM  
Blogger little things said...

Congratulations Leann!
I'm happy to see you get recognition for your homespun wisdom.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home