View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

back to school


TJ is back in school.it was his first day and he wasnt in the grove yet.its hard to go back after being out all summer.and it was so hot.90,s and they dont use the air.so the poor kids suffer.how do they think a kid can learn when its so darn hot.
it seems so odd to see him almost grown up.he is getting to be a man.seems like only a short time ago he was sleeping in my lap as a little guy.now he is taller then me.
where does time go?






Ja
ke Em and Sar bear went back a while ago.their schools start sooner then TJ,s.they are all growing up way too fast.
when I look at them I feel old as
dirt.it seems as if it was only a short time ago when their mothers where still home with me.and they were going to school.
where does the time go?soon they will be grown up and have familys of their own.its the circal of life.
it was
hard this summer to get together.hope its better next summer.we use to all get together and visit.but its been hard with all the changes.
mom gone and the family not all together.each doing their own thing.its not the same.glad mom isnt here to see it.she would be sad, the way I feel.nothing stays the same.time waits for no one.

I will be heading up north next weekend.the Lord and mom,s astate made it so I have some money to get away.not much but at lest I can get away.
the government will be taking some of it.and that didnt sit well with me.they will be taking it out of my check for 12 months.see when your on SSI you cant have anything!!!!if you do get some thing they dont want you to get ahead.so they take what you do have.its like a catch 22.you cant win for losing.so instead of saving it like I planned for a rainy day.I will do some thing to have fun.I will be paying for getting it for 12 months anyway.so guess Ill have a reason to remember how much fun I had.
my poor step Dad worked his butt off to make the money and he wanted it to go to us when he died.and when mom passed she wanted the rest that was left to go to us.well when we checked on it they said no we dont give it to his kids,it goes back to the company.so what was left is stolen from us.if mom wouldnt have moved into the apartment when she did there wouldnt have been any thing left.

she had to put a trust for living there.and that was passed down to us,and the sale from the land.so from some of what mom left for us is coming in.so I am going to a cabin., will stay a week.
I checked in to the one I wanted to go to and almost got sticker shock!!!!
its lovely but not that lovely.hold onto your hat now when I tell you how much...1,800.dollors for just one week.
it isnt gold lined or made out of silver.its just a nice log cabin on the lake.
let me say that baby will sit still for a while.

so I called and found the place I went to a few years ago.it will have to do.Ill take pictures and tell you about it.I only hope the weather will be nice.its been hotter then hello..this week.I been in the air...but they say its to cool down .
well good night I am out of here.its been a long day..

have a great week God bless..



Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Enjoy your time away!! :) Escaping to a cabin along a lake is definitely a great way to relax and forget about the stresses of life.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping usaincognito;
God bless...

5:58 PM  
Blogger little things said...

I hope you enjoy some peace and quiet, and take some of your amazing photographs, Leann.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

its the little things,
yes I will try to take some good ones.it will be a blessing to go away.have a great week and weekend.
:)God bless friend(:

7:27 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Wow - this time it
is for real. Have a lovely week by the lake and tell us about it when you get back.
I hope you feel really refreshed for the holiday.
Take great care, Love, Merle.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey na how u doin im good but i need your prayers, I had an interview at marketplace and the dude said i had to wait till monday to hear if i got it cause hes got 5 other people to interview. next summer wont be easier cause ill be workin but hopfully we can still do somethin, hey dont worry bout the MAN he will get his remember what god said bout messin with his children, i dont even
want to know what god does to em

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pic of me na its very cool is it hard to get a blog any one clickin on my name needs to click on this one not the long comment one of mine

5:13 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

merle;yes pray for me I need to get back in the groove.for some reason its been a real had month for me.maybe cause next week is mom,s birthday and she is with Jesus.

its the little things Ill get my email and send it when I can.thanks for stopping.


Hi T dogg:
I will pray for you to get the job God has for you.
I love you TJ more then you will ever know.thanks for loving your old fat Na Na,I would be lost with out my family.
I hope you guys can go along with me on Friday.it would be nice to have you all with me.
love you guys tell hair boy hi and mom.see you Friday or sat.have a good movie to watch.
yes the picture of you is good.your a nice looking young man.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Hey Leann -

What great looking kids - I know that you are proud of them.

Go and have fun - and be sure to bring back some pics to share..
Whatever cabin you are renting can't be all that bad. I've spent the night in some doosies - some nights in nothing at all.

Now, I wanna go somewhere...

6:40 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Deborah;
I was to the resort before a long time ago.but only rented a very small cabin.it was nice.knotty pine walls and nice floors.it was right by the water.the windows were low.and they had a nice chair by the window so i could set and just look out the window and hear the water that was no more the 5 feet from the side of the cabin.thank God it doesnt flood up there.
Ill do my best to take as many pictures as I can and share the whole addventure with you all.
have a great weekend.
God bless:)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home