View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

never let a dream die.

A dream is some thing the Lord places in your heart.it gives you hope and a future.it makes you want it to come to pass.my dream is a place of my own.a log home by the lake.it doesnt have to be as grand as this.it just has to be mine.I use to want to share it with someone I loved and who loved me.I havent found that in life.so now I would be happy to share it with my family and the Lord.I miss the country and city life is taking its toll on me.

I have been going through a hard time lately.and I feel like a dryed up sponge.like I was used and every thing sucked out of me,and thrown away..I am still a good sponge its just what I need is some one to take me to the water.
I will go to the water of life and drink deep.for Jesus refreshs me and gives me the water that fills me up and makes me the person I was ment to be.

DONT EVER LET YOUR DREAM,S DIE.....

short post to night cause I just dont have anything to say. other then if I didnt have my Anna and Tj,I dont know what i would do.today they came in and helped me get my stuff at the store.I had some bad new,s and had a melt down.they helped me so much.TJ came and hugged me.I was crying and just felt like I couldnt even go on.they made me get up and get going.and I am so glad I have them.Anna and her hubby, TJ and Jake have helped me alot this last two years.its been a hard time for me.if they hadnt been here for me I dont think I would have made it.I thank God for them....
I also thank my blog friends who have stuck with me.pray for me I need it.this place I am in has too many memories and I need a fresh start.my friend is moving out next to me.and now I have even less reason to be here.I feel like Iam all by myself here.I stayed here for mom to be close to her.but she moved out 4 years ago, and has been gone now almost 2 years this nov.I need to move on my self.

I dont want to bore you with the details of my problems.so please just pray for me.thank you...
God bless you all and hope your week is a good one.thanks for stopping.

Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger KG Finfrock said...

You never bore us. I'm just saying so you know.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Sometimes, Leann, a change of scenery and environment is the best thing for our spirit.

It looks like you and I have a big dream in common - a log cabin. I'd be happy with a little shack in the mountains - I don't like the city life either.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls for stopping by.its always good to see friendly faces when I check the comments.
thanks Kathy for your kind words.I enjoy reading your blog to...

Deborah hope your dream comes to pass to.you pray for me and Ill pray for you.some times its easyer to believe for some one elses needs then it is for our own.
yes my spirit needs a refreshing.i use to go a lot to be alone and just spend time with the Lord.and Id come back so renewed.but since the hubby and I split up I been in a rut.and its time to move on and live again.

6:06 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Alright Leann, since it's you asking, I just might break down and say a prayer or two or three for you. :)

Just kidding, of course I will pray for you.

Don't be surprised when God tells you he heard from an old friend!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ thank you for that wonderful daydream story and I do hope that your dreams wil come to be. I will pray for you to feel better and for everything to improve for you.
Bless Anna and TJ for being there for you - that's what family is for. Take care, dear friend and never give up. Love, Merle.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Gene Bach said...

Work on your dreams one piece at a time, and start as soon as you can. If you don't you'll be kicking yourself later.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

blue eyes:
thanks for your prayers .I know he hears you my dear, its why I ended up on your blog.things just dont happen for no reason.God bless you.:)

Merle;thanks for your words and prayers.love you girl.you have a great weekend and dont over do.God bless you friend.:)

Gene bach;thanks for stopping by.yes it is wise to work on your dreams.but some times to do them you need a power out side your self to help it come to pass.
I been working on this dream for over 37 years.and it seems I just cant get it done.I dont have the funds to do it.and when I do get some it gets ripped away from me.
God bless you come again and thanks for stopping.:)

10:19 AM  
Blogger fifi said...

I hope you cheered up a little from this day,
you are lucky to have your beautiful girls and their children.
Hurtful things have happened to you, but you still see lovely things around you so thank you or sharing them.
I like the peaceful scenes you describe, I always have a nice feeling when I read them.

Well I can't say I'll pray but I just kissed my fingers and blew them so that might end up somehwhere! :-)

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home