View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, September 27, 2007

number three,go to number one and it will all line up.


If you look real close you can see the gulls just flying for joy.

What a lovely day to be alive.the sun was hitting the eastern shore.
and all the things the Lord sent to bless me.could it get any better.. ???


Yes it can!!!!then off in the distance I heard the sound I love to hear.canadain honkers on their way south.
I ran out with my camera to see if I could get a picture.but they were so high up this is all I got.but I thanked the Lord any way.cause he knows I love to hear them.and its just not fall with out hearing and seeing them.
I thought "id love if they came down here to spend the night"
but didnt say it out laud..


then two who were left way behind went over I got them alittle better.so I thanked the Lord again for the blessing of seeing them that close.
and I went back into make supper.I was busy for a while and had been in the kitchen side of the cabin.
and hadnt really payed much attention to what was going on.all at once I heard geese up close and personal.I ran,or shell i say woddled to the door to see what was going on.


and my Daddy sent them right to my door.they were every where,on the water in the yard on the docks and all around.they were calling and honking.it was awesome.I almost cryed !!he sent them and I didnt even ask.I had only thought it.
"I hear you before you even ask,and answer your prayer."
I was blessed tell I couldnt be blessed no more.
they stayed out by the dock for most of the night.the few on the yard stayed over tell the next day and left early in the morning.
the ones in the bay left when a mean boater came and scared them away.
some people are afraid of birds now because of bird flew.so they hate all birds.well you cant get it if they are just passing through.and besides that if the Lord sends them to bless you he sure aint going to send some that are sick!!!
but people who dont believe in him fear every thing they dont understand.
God sent these to bless me,and I thanked him for the blessing and for loving me so much as to send them even when I didnt think to ask...
When he wants to bless his kids he out does himself.and when you thank him for even the littlest of things. he is just like any good father, he does more cause he knows you know it was him...
if I were to tell all the things he has sent to bless me I would have shelves full of book,s so I can only share so much.lets just say he loves to bless.
I wish I could make you see how much he means to me.and be able to give you the relationship we have, so you could feel the love as well.but that you will have to do for your self with his help.
there is no better person to have as your best friend or father then the Lord...
and even if no one believes I hear him or that he talks to me and sends these things to bless me.its ok cause I know the truth.and no one can take that away from me.
and to those who would say why do you hear God and I dont?
I say do you talk to him?
and do you believe he is who he says he is?
and above all do you listen? and do you belong to him?
casue all I did was ask him into my heart and for him to forgive my sin,s..the rest came after I did that...
but you know he had been trying to talk to me all my life.I just didnt know it was him at the time.

God bless you all and hope this trip sharing has blessed you.as much as my sharing it with you has for me.
the time up in the north woods was a time of refreshing for me.a time to let God fill my tank and help me dump the past and move on.
I do have a future and it may not be what I thought,but it will be what the Lord makes it.I may not have some one to spend my life with,like a hubby.but I have much better,I have Jesus to walk by my side.
can a woman ask for anything better.

Posted by Picasa

13 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Canadian Honkers? I love it! I love that you got a touch of Canada and that it made your day!

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Leann. You made my day. :)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Gene Bach said...

Way cool pictures...loved them all. You live right on the lake? Nice.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Hi Leann:

I'm visiting from Betty's post and from your comment at me blog.

I love the sound of Canadian Geese migrating. They sound different than any other time.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless ya leann! I love the photos and I always like reading your words.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Another lot of interesting posts. Thanks for sharing
with us. I hope your leg is better and not giving you trouble. Thank you for your comments and kind words.
I hope your leg has come good, you
probably hsve been doing too much
since your trip. Take care, Love, Merle.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Leann,

Love the pictures and your faith. You were very blessed indeed!

Love all the pictures of the lake, the geese, the gulls, your joy in all the things you were blessed to see and experience.

I, too, am always amazed at then grateful for all the blessings He sends my way.

May your weekend be very blessed as well!

Renie

3:21 PM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

I've been so busy this week that I just now got a chance to read all the posts. I'm so glad you got the spiritual uplifting. It is always a cool thing when you hear the Lord's voice and does it not just give you the warmest fuzzy wuzzy loved feeling? Thanks for sharing.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's SO cool! You're very lucky. God has diffenetly blessed you with much.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Such beautiful pictures of the water and the geese! :) So peaceful....

8:31 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

You've been nominated for the Nice Matters Award.
The details are on my blog =)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great pictures! Lovely post.
Thank you for your kind words over at my place. They meant more than I can express in words.
Huggles and Love,
Raggedy

7:24 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Belinda;thanks for stopping:)

gene;no I dont live on the lake but sure wish I did.this is a place I was able to go and stay at for a long over do vaction.

nessa;thanks for stopping.:)

Betty boob hug;thanks for stopping by.glad you love the photos..:)

Merle;the leg is doing better.yes I agree it was cause I was doing more walking.when a person has too my fat on them it makes it harder to get around.:)
(((((Hugs))))))

Renie:thanks for your kind words glad you enjoyed the post..:)God bless.

Kathy:thanks for stopping:y when the Lord speaks it makes me feel like a blanket of love is covering me..:)

Raoul:aka lone wolf;thanks for stopping.:)


Usaincognito;thanks for stopping.:)

thanks Audrey for the award.God bless you.

Raggedy:)hugs my dear glad your feeling better.prayers work wonders.and when a whole bunch pray together things happen.
:)friends(:

God bless you all and thanks for stopping by to see the pic,s from my trip.I may put a few more on yet if you not getting bored out of your mind?
Have a great week...

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amputation ( removal of all or part of a limb or other body part. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]mulberry outlet[/url The Secondary Sequence of tenses, Imperfect, Perfect, and Pluperfect, lines up with Imperfect Subjunctive for concurrant action, Pluperfect subjunctive for previous action, and the Future Active Participle plus sum in the Imperfect Subjunctive for subsequent action. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose chilliwack[/url] Qscgcaeak
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora outlet[/url] Zoanhrmhh [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] kbccbnvgn

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home