View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, September 27, 2007

number two.


Peeping tom alert...
I woke up to a lovely morning.had fixed myself some hot coco and was sitting watching the lake.when all at once I heard a sound.I looked around and didnt know where it was coming from.it was a picking sound or scratching sound.
now I was hopeing it isnt mice! althow I like the little guys ,having themi n the house is no joy.
well just as I was about to get up and check it out.I seen movement and there was the little bugger.
he sat there with his beddy little eye looking at me.
I said boy you have guts to be peeping at a lady with her night clothes on.
he just kept staring as if he didnt care that I saw him.I said whats the matter,never seen a fat lady in this window before?
he just continued to stare.I said ok if your that beauty starved enjoy your self!!!!
he sat for a long time and just watched me.even if I moved he stayed..
soon he got his eyes full and left.
so dont think peeping tom,s wont show up in th country..as you see they do.and they are even bolder then city ones!!!!but aint he the cutest thing you ever saw???
I know the Lord sent him to bless me and brighten my day.it did just that..
if you push on the picture it will inlarge ad you can see him better.
he is a little chic a dee,right on the pine tree.


I took a ride to check out the colors.and they were getting so pretty.I drove down the high way for a while tell I seen this flash of color.


so lovely was the day I felt some how renewed and alive.
the problems of the past went and I was starting over anew.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Love that last picture with all the leaves changing colors!!!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home