View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, October 01, 2007

view from the cabin window.


The sail boat came by now and then.it was always nice to see its white sail flapping in the sun.


The duck who came to sleep on the dock in the sun light.


The day the gulls were following the poontoon.you can see them just flying in happy groups around the poontoon.


the day the sun made diamonds dance on the water.

Please look at the post below this one for the award roll.
the names and what to do is on it.and if you click on Audrey,s name in my comments it will tell you what the award is.
Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Galla Creek said...

I came here from my sister's place. The pictures are so pretty...made me wonder..where are you?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

sister--three thanks for stopping.
midwest.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

So nice that you had a wonderful time away. Beautiful pictures.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Your pictures are all so gorgeous.

And congratulations on the award from Audrey!

Blessings,

Renie

3:40 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I love the picture of the sail boat through the window. The others are beautiful too.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Awesome pics, you definnatly had a perfect view from the cabin

4:58 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I just found out today how to add a list of my favorite blogs to my site. Go to your main blog page. Look up to the top of the screen and you will see "Customize." Click there and then explore and try things. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it.

Hope this helps. Thanks for sharing the photos. They're beautiful.

Mary

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home