View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, October 01, 2007

nice matters award.

my friend Audrey gave this award to me and 6 of her other friends.

so I will give it to 7 of the ones I like.you can click on her name in my blog and find what the award stands for.I had a hard time finding the way to just put this picture of the award on my blog.I tryed more times then I can count.guess I need someone who knows this thing better then me..













1.Belinda.
2.Anna.
3.countryhappenings
4.Kathy.
5.usaincognito.
6.Raggedy.
7.its the little things.
Please pass it on to 7 others who you feel should be blessed for their care in doing their blog.or if they just need a blessing.
I wish I knew how to put their blog sites on the side of my blog so you can see the ones I keep in touch with,but I dont know how yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Leann! Thank you. I am honoured to be awarded the Nice Matters Award. Now I will try to figure out how to pass it on!

Love,

4:51 PM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Leann, thank you so very much for this award! :) What a great surprise to find this morning as I have had a long & rough week! Thank you again! :)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Thank you for the award mom it made my day...

5:01 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Thank you so much. You know how much I needed this award right now!

8:29 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

You deserve it!

Well done! You managed to put the award on your blog =)

The following html codes could be of help to you. Take for example. If we want your blog to be displayed with your name, we'll type Leann

Hope this helps.
Give it a try =)

10:51 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann

Oops...
I'm so sorry.
The html codes just disappeared.
Perhaps I could email it to you.
May I have your email address?

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home