View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Thursday, November 08, 2007

these are a few of my favorite things.


I desided to give you two collages of the pictures I took while on the trip.and some of the rides Anna and I went on.the colors were so pretty.hope you enjoy them.I been busy all day and havent eaten anything so this will be short tonight.
God bless every one.be sure to check out the post blow this one for the other collage.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Lovely collages with all the Autumn colors etc. Really nice, thank you for sharing those with us. Nice to see you back posting again. Take care, my friend,
Love, Merle.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Nice collage mom very pretty pictures, your figured out how to do it all by yourself sooooo proud of you, luv ya

5:31 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

All your pictures are just beautiful. We get some color here too, but not the variety you show in your pictures. Thanks for sharing them Leann. I hope all is well with you.
Hugs,

7:32 PM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Very pretty! The one that I like best is in the college for this post, the bare tree, top row, 3rd picture. Very striking... You take wonderful pics, Leann, you have a good eye..:)

8:47 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

The pictures are GORGEOUS!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
*^_^
(=':'=) huggles
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

8:20 AM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

More beautiful photos!! :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

glad everyone liked the pictures.its nice to have friends to share them with.
have a nice week everyone.God bless you all.

9:20 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dear Leann

The collage is so beautiful.
You're so clever to be able to do it =)

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home