View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, December 03, 2007

little sister this is for you.


A walk though mom,s garden..
God bless you little sister and help you grow in his love and truth.
stand in his truth and you will never be moved.
"no weapon formed against you or your family will prosper.
I
love you and I thank Good for you.
you have been a blessing to me...
two posts tonight..
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

That is a beautiful garden. Very sweet post.

5:49 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

So lovely...

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Sister! I love you. The collage is wonderful! It will be my new background on my computer at work. The Lord bless you and keep you. You are blessed to be a blessing. The ministry He has given you with this blog is working out for His good. Thank you for being obedient.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home