View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Monday, April 16, 2007

A day for prayer.

Pray for the ones who lost loved ones today at Virginia tech.the school massacre.
and for those who are in shock and for those who were wounded.
32 killed and 28 wounded.
a young Asion male came on campus and killed two in a dorm and then went to another part of the campus and killed 3o more and then killed himself.

Lord when will people value life again?will it come when we stop killing unborn babys in their mommys wombs?will it come when games stop coming on the market that teach people to kill.will it come when we see that we need to turn once again to you.will it ever come?
Lord have mercy on us,and save our children .there has been so much of this in the last few years.it shows the enemy is targeting our young people.evil people under the devils contral are being sent to the schools to do harm.
we need to be able to make not only our borders safe but or schools as well.please teach us how to once again be able keep our selves safe.

We need you Lord to pertect us and our children.we cant be with them at all times so please pertect them Lord when we cant be with them.help those who have lost their loved ones today.comfort them and give them the grace they need to go though this time of sorrow and sadness.
help this country become a safe place once more.where all life is valued no matter whoes it is.a unborn baby,a person in a nursing home,kids in schools.life is life and all need a safe place to live.

HELP PEOPLE VALUE LIFE AGAIN,SO EVERYONE WILL.IF WE HAVE NO VALUE FOR THE OLD OR THE UNBORN THEN HOW DO SOME PEOPLE KNOW NOT TO KILL?PEOPLE LEARN BY SEEING.AND WHEN THE PEOPLE SEE THAT THE LAW SAYS ITS OK TO KILL UNBORN BABYS,ITS AS IF THEY THINK ITS OK TO KILL ANYONE.PLEASE HELP US STOP THE KILLING LORD.

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I add a great big AMEN to your post Leann. I agree wholeheartedly.
When our government said it was ok to kill unborn babies, all hell broke loose. The Devil grabbed the reins and is in the process of destroying our nation.

"Lord God show us how to take back the reins, and stop the insanity, in Jesus name!"

9:10 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

I agree with you mountain mama.thanks for stopping by.

6:23 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Oh Leann I hope something changes. It just seems to be getting worse and worse, though.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

yes blue eyes hope it gets back to like it was when I was just a little kid.a more inocent time.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home