View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

apple blosoms and swallows.

apple tree,s in bloom and swallows on the lines.it was a very pretty day.
God bless you all and have a great week. Ill post when I have some thing to post...
Posted by Picasa

14 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Spring is breaking out all over! The time of the singing of the birds has come again!

I hope you're well Leann,

8:22 PM  
Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear leann. What a beautiful photo! Spring is lovely.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Spring is my favorite time of year. Everything is coming to life again and the birds return to sing their praises to the Lord.
I hope you are having a good week Leann.
God Bless

7:48 PM  
Blogger Stephen Newton said...

You have the greatest photos. I can smell the season.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Loved the photos of the lilacs and the apple blossoms. Did you survive minding your son in law's house? I hope you are well.
Take care, Love, Merle.

1:36 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

You're tagged, Leann =)
Have fun!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

Hi everyone thanks for stopping.I been in a writers slump.and just plain out of it for a while.I hate to blog when in that mood so I dont.
if I dont have some thing to say that is worth saying I dont feel I should post.
I go down to my son in laws the third week in june.Ill be there five days.so Iam getting ready for that.
glad you all like the pictures.
God bless you all,have a great weekend.((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

9:05 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

11:17 PM  
Blogger little things said...

You have a great eye for images, Leann!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Lois said...

Beautiful picture, the color is amazing. So poetical!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi again Leann ~~ I hope you are feeling well and happy and will soon post again, as you are missed.
Thank you for your comments, and I did enjoy my visitors. Glad you liked
Mary had a little Lamb, and also the positive one about the deaf frog. Take care Leann, Love, Merle.

12:47 AM  
Blogger The very nice man said...

Hi Leann!
Just sending you a big hug from across the ocean and my best wishes and prayers!
My God bless you richly and keep you close to His wonderful face!
Erik

5:08 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

Hey Leann,
I miss you! I hope you're well and just busy.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

love to you all.God bless your socks off.and meet all your needs.thanks so much for stopping .
((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home