View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

lilic,s

they say the lilic,s were in bloom and it was snowing in duluth minnasota.
I was watching the weather and it showed the snow coming down...
it looked funny with those lovely flowers bloomingtheir little hearts out and the snow
falling all around.its been a funny spring.but Iam glad it hasnt gotten hot right away...
I can do without the hot stuff just fine.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

What a pretty picture. I love the smell of lilacs. My favorite.
Susan

4:07 PM  
Blogger fifi said...

that is very very lovely, that flower arrangement.

5:13 AM  
Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Those are lovely flowers; it's a very nice setting.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home