View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Im back.




this is one of the treasures I found going to sales.I only payed 25.00 for it.I had wanted one like this for a long time.but being alittle cheap I do not pay big bucks for anything.so I finely got one my price.

the flowers are so pretty at Anna,s.I just had to take this picture.

these were at one of the other places I seen on a drive.every thing is green and lush from all the rain.
thank you Lord for all the rain ...
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

She is beautiful and your flowers are lovely. You should feature here next week in the Show & Tell and really show her off.
Susan

9:37 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks susan for stopping by.your a sweetheart and a faithful friend..always glad to see your smiling face on my blog...I hope to find the time to catch up on all my friends blogs soon.but if I do find a place to move I maybe busy for a while.but Ill see what the Lord leads.have a great day.
God bless...
((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

12:30 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Your doll is gorgeous
and I am happy that you got her at a reasonable price. Love, Merle.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

She is beautiful!!! I collect dolls too and have some that belonged to my mother. None are very old but all are special. Mom used to get dolls at yard sales and make clothes for them. I was at a sale last Saturday and did the same thing. I found a cute little pouting doll with cloth body and porcelain head & limbs. She is brand new and still in plastic, She was only fifty cents.
I love garage sales!!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home