View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, June 09, 2007

on the way home from Anna,s..



on the way home from Anna,s by the hills a big eagle was soring on the up drafts.he circaled over me and back over the trees.he was so pretty in the afternoon sun.I watched him for a while and then drove on and saw him in rearview mirror once in a while as i went on my way.he was still circaling the road by the hill.he may have seen something for supper.
this is not a picture of him.my camera was dead so couldnt get a shot.this is one i seen before last winter.

Well hope all of you are having a good weekend.I just called Anna,s on her cell.she said they were fishing.she caught a fish and lost it,then her hubby fixed her pole and she went to fishing again and snagged the other fish she just lost and got her bobber and line back.
I said tell your hubby to take you along more often and he wont lost so much of his stuff cause he can have you snag it back.
it reminded me of the guy in the bible who lost a barrowed hammer.and the prophet throw a branch in the water and the hammer flooted to the sarface...
God loves his kids and wants them to prosper in all they do.and if ya lose some thing and feel bad cause it belongs to some one else he helps ya get it back!!!and as i listoned to poor Anna she said hubby has to fix my pole all the time.she was feeling it was taking away from his fishing time.no the Lord was trying to teach them both a lessen.
if you love each other and work together Ill replace what the devil trys to steal from you.and nothing will be imposable for you!!!
Well I hope this post finds you all enjoying your weekend...and having nice weather to do it.thanks for reading..
and God bless you and keep you safe in his care always..
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home