View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, June 02, 2007

some thing to think about.

there are some pictures below the long post,so check them out.

the Lord gives us the desires of our hearts..
but I added this"unless the desires of our hearts arent good for us!!!"

a day without Jesus is like a flower with out its blooms..


6 Comments:

Blogger Raggedy said...

Wise words...
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

12:13 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

hi girl;glad to see you back again.my prayers are with you.
(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

4:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Amen.
♥~annie

5:48 PM  
Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Leann glad your back, moving on can be real frustrating sometimes, and I hope you find a good place close to your family and grandkids, they love you unconditionally because kids feel and see what you have inside, nothing but love, you are in my prayers

8:25 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Aren't we glad the Lord takes such good care of us. Sometimes the desires of our heart have unfriendly strings attached.

About naming your beautiful doll. When I first saw her I thought she was glorious. Maybe her name could be Gloria, then I realized she looks like a lovely southern Belle,and thought of Savannah. There are so many nice names that would suit her it's really hard to choose isn't it? Be sure to let us know what you decide on.
Blessings

11:11 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

annie;

Lloyed:
thanks for your comments.Lloyed Iam so glad you are doing better to.it was sad to see you have a hard time in the winter.Im so glad your back to your self and doing good.God bless you.

mountain mama.yes the Lord sure has been my help in all this.had it not been for him and his love I wouldnt be here.

savannah is what I will call her.savannah gloria..she is a big doll and can have a big name.
my daugther said boy thats a big doll.thiink she was thinking mom where the heck you going to put her???its funny I didnt by her for here.I got her for where the Lord will move me.

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
to all of you and God bless.thank you for being my friends.your all sure a blessing..

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home