View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, June 09, 2007

some thing to think about.

alot of posts today.check out the name of the doll at the end...

Psalm 37;23 My steps are ordered by you Lord,and I delight in going your way!

Psalm 32;8 Lord,you promise that you will instruct me and teach me in the way that I should go.with your eye,you will guide me!

Psalm 73;23-24you are continually with me,you hold me by my right hand.you will guide me with your counsel and afterward,receive me to glory!

Psalm 119;105Lord,your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Psalm 119;105Lord,your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Love this verse. One of my favorite. I also love the song.
Susan

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

I love this one too. There are so many wonderful promises in the Bible.

7:16 PM  
Blogger little things said...

THinking of you today, Leann. Hope you are doing well!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks girls for stopping by.glad you enjoyed the verses.

im doing better then I was (blue eyes).some days are harder then others.but the Lord and family are faithful to help.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
God bless and keep you all in his protection.

12:44 PM  
Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

i too say psalms every day...what a lovely post...tx leann

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home