View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

up date on Anna,s well...

Anna has a new well with sweet safe clean water...
the man who came to do the well said he didnt know where she was getting her water.and that she should write it down some place.he said"your well was collasped and all that was in it was rocks.and it was bone dry!!!I had to drill down 130 feet before getting to the water table.your well was set at 60 feet..that is 70 feet above the water table.so lady I dont know where the water you were getting was coming from.it sure wasnt this well!!!he said again you need to write this down!!!

Well I know where she was getting the water,from the one who can give water from rocks.
just before Anna called me to tell me about this I had been in my prayer time.talking to the Lord about Anna,s needs.He said "even now Iam meeting Anna,s needs.Iam the one who can give fresh water from a rock..."I didnt know what he meant tell Anna had called to tell me what the guy said.
God is so good.the kids even got a new pump.the guy was going to give them a used one, cause they didnt have the money for new. but when the guy tryed to put it in it wouldnt work.so they have new pump to...
she said the water is good.yes the Lord is good.he can meet all your needs.....
thanks for your prayers...rejoyce with us on the Lords giving Anna a new well,pump,and more faith to know God is faithful....

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Yeay! Praise God for the gift of water--something we take for granted until we don't have it. Something so simple is so very precious. I'm grateful and happy for Anna!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

What a beautiful testimony!! Thank God for clean water.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

I finally got a few minutes to get on your blog and
get caught up on reading. I am so sorry to hear about Anna's well, but glad that it all worked out! I think of you all often and pray for you. Please tell her hello next time you talk to her. I need to call her one of these fine days.
Blondie

12:08 AM  
Blogger little things said...

When in the world do you come home?!?!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home