View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Saturday, July 07, 2007

trip over,Im home.


the trip is over and Im home.but I pulled something in my chest while there.so I been laying low for a while.it hurts to move and couph.and I have been so tired I just been resting.sorry but this will be short.Ill post again when I feel better.I made it though the time there.but if it hadnt been for lucy coming to help Id never have made it.the puppys made a big mess three times a day.8 of them in a small boxed in area.they sure are cute.but sure make a mess.lucy helped alot.she had to feed the rabbits one day when the heat was too bad for me.thank God the air took care of it in the house or Id have been a cooked duck.it got to 90 and very humid.the time with the girls when they came home was good.I miss seeing them alot.
when I was at the farm I called my mother in law.to see if things were better.but they were worse.hubby ended in the hospital again.and grandma passed away.but only a few days later my sister in laws sister passed away to.she was younger and its always hard to see some one young pass away.she had a blood clot.pray for the family cause this is the first time they have lost someone so close.its hard when its all at once.
I feel so sorry for them all.
grandma passed away easy and is safe with Jesus.hubby has to get SSI help now.so that is good, he cant refuse it anymore.its court ordered so if he doesnt sign someone will for him.so good has come out of it.he needs help with the bills and his med,s.so that is good.wish things were going better for him.but only the Lord can help him.he was very bad off mom said.he had left without shoes on.his car had broken down and they found him walking miles away from home headed away instead of to home.
wish I had some good news to pass on but lately its been hard to find.
Iam looking for some blue skys and some joy.Lord knows we could use some.
we can all use your prayers.
God bless you all and Ill post when I can..
Leann..
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger KG Finfrock said...

Glad you're home. I missed you. So sorry to hear you pulled something. That's never a nice pain. I'm sure it was the work you did that you aren't use to (like bending over all those puppies) I've been painting the walls and know the pain you're talking about.
It's only 103 here in So. Calif, but unlike you, we don't usually have humidity. Of course, we don't have the rain either. We got less than 2 inches of rain this year. Can you imagine?
I am so sorry to hear of the deaths in the family. Prayers for the family. Hug for you.

7:03 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Glad you're home, hope you're feeling better soon, and I am ordering you to stop worrying about anyone else for now!
You take care of yourself so you and your irreplaceable opinion can remain a guiding post in your children's and grandchildren's lives.
You hear?

6:15 PM  
Blogger Leann said...

so good to hear from you kathy.I missed all my blogger friends while I was gone.its lonesome with out you all.
we had some rain but need so much more to make it.the corn is not looking so good some places.

blue eyes its nice to know someone cares about me for a change.yes Ill take care of me for a while.its hard to some times.I got use to taking care of everyone else and I came later, much later most of my life.
Iam so beat I still feel like the back end of a cow pushing rocks up a hill.
I am glad for my blog friends.I been feeling very low emotionly to lately.like I was so dang dragged down I didnt even have any thing to give anyone any more.but then I see kathy and your post and I am glad for friends like you.
God bless you both.
your friend Leann.

12:09 PM  
Blogger little things said...

I'm really serious that you should write a book. You're a fountain of very lovely homespun wisdom.

8:58 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

My goodness, there's a lot of trouble happening around you. I pray it will all stop and you will get the sunny skies.I hope the pain leaves soon.
God Bless,
& lots of Hugs

9:28 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Glad to see you back online. Missed you. I need to post, but have been incredibly busy this summer...always another project to do and never enough time to do it in. Sorry to hear about all the bad things happening. Hope things are well with Lucy and the girls. Please tell them I said hello next time you talk to them. If there is anything I can do to help you get through the next few weeks, days, or months, let me know... your always in my prayers. The world is a better place because you are in it! Take care and get lots of rest!

2:14 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Hi Leann
It's so mice to meet you again =)
Please take care.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~I am glad you are home again and hope you soon feel much better very soon.
I am sorry for your husband and his family on their losses, but don't you change your mind through sympathy.
It seems he drags everyone down that he is in touch with.Glad that Lucy helped you at the farm., Look after yourself dear friend. Love, Merle.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Lois said...

Beautiful picture - such vibrant colors!!
Glad you're home, I just got back from a long time in Canada.
Hope you feel better soon, will pray that you do!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks everyone for your love and kind words.its getting better around here.I spent some time with the boys and Anna.we went to some sales and just visited and had a good time.
God bless you all.glad your my blog friends.
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
I was at Anna,s for 4 days so did not get to blog till I got home.so Ill try to post some thing today.or tomorrow.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home