View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

blue skys


thought for the day you who have never sinned cast the frist stone...
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Blue skies and blue water too. Beautiful

12:17 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Such beautiful blues.

1:44 PM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Wow!
Beautiful blue sky =)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Not many stones would be thrown....Love your blue skys such a beautiful pic..

4:07 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Beautiful Blue!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) huggles
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

12:00 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

hi everyone God bless.thanks for stopping.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

You do take the best pictures, Leann. Simply beautiful!

Renie

2:26 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Leann,

I also have a surprise girft for you on my blog. Please stop by and pick it up. I am so happy to include you in this surprise.

Hugs,

Renie

2:39 AM  
Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

Look at that blue water!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

Beautiful blues in this photo!! :)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home