View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Friday, November 30, 2007




here is a award for renie;
its a "you made my day award..from the eagles nest. "








this one was from one of my other friends.and I give it to Anna my daughter. ANNA have TJ help you post these awards on the side of your blog.


























my friend renie;gave me these three awards.one was a while back but I couldnt figure how to get them on my blog let alone my picture file.any way after messing around with the darn thing I finely figured it out.I will put the awards on my blog as soon as I can get some one to help me figure that part out.



thanks Renie for the blessing of these three awards ..you are so sweet.its nice to have people give you little tokens of love.thank you my friend.

I pass these awards on to the others on my blog cause they are important to me ..
so please come and get your awards.God bless all of you.

please check out post under this as well.thank you.its got update on how the ex is doing.








7 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Dear Leann,

I'm so glad you finally were able to put your well deserved awards up.

And, oh, my goodness, what a beautiful award you have for me! It's breathtaking! Thank you my friend. I'm honored to receive your "you made my day award."

Thank you very much, Leann.

Blessings, and big Hugs,

Renie

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

It looks like you are getting lots of awards. I have a few but I don't know how to put them in my sidebar. I need lessons!
I hope you are having a good weekend. We have snow today. I hope it's gone by Monday bacause I need to go shopping and I don't like driving on slick streets.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Your eagle picture is cool.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Leann ~~ Well done on getting the awards. I wish someone would teach us how to put them on our sidebars.
My brother has to put mine on and a few others would like to know how to do it. I hope you are not too cold
Leann ~~ We are either too hot or too cold. Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

4:37 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Dear Leann

Congratulations!!!
Well done =)

8:03 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

thanks for stopping to all.and have a wonderful week.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Thank you for the award mom, so hope I can figure out how to get it on my blog...Luv you

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home