View From the Eagles Nest

Matthew 23;24....Luke 13;34.... The joys and blessings of a fat chick in a skinny world. Faith for the journey, hope for the future, the beauty of nature, wilderness roads, life in general, family, the past and present, from the memory of a country girl stuck in the big city...SEX...now that I have your attention visit my blog...

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

I'm a follower of Jesus...I Love the Lord!Iam a artist,love to write,I have two grown daughters,4 grand childern.I enjoy traveling.this is my blog and I say what I think.if you dont agree thats fine.you dont have to read it.sometimes I deal with so much crap,I feel like a farmer.check out my new blog "willow in the mist."

Sunday, November 18, 2007

we miss you shorty.


wish we could all be together there mom.but we cant for a while.
the world dont seem the same with you not here.isnt a day goes by I dont miss ya.
but I am glad your safe with Jesus and the rest of the ones who have gone on.
it seems so odd that you arent here on the holidays,and cant be..wish things had been better for you while you were here.if I could go back and work things out better I would.but I wasnt able then nore would I be able now.
nov 25 it will be a year.
We love and miss you mom..
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Wilson said...

She was pretty and looked to be sweet. But don't worry, she's looking down on you.

I still have my Mom, but not my Dad or any of my grandparents. I just can't imagine not having my Mom.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

She's always with us, grandpa is too, I'm going to have a big chunk of ham and mashed potatoes for grandpa and lefsa and a biscuit with butter and honey for grandma. I could just see them now grandpa pickin on grandma how overcooked the ham is and grandma wantin us get out the lefsa and askin for the honey to put on her biscuit....I miss their quirkiness and how much they loved the holidays..Wish they were here, I wish the whole family could be together, just not the same...

6:53 PM  
Blogger little things said...

Aw, sorry you're missing your Mum. Holidays have a way of bringing that out in us, don't they.
Happy THanksgiving to you and yours, Leann!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Front Porch Society said...

I understand what it is like to not have a loved one around anymore for the holidays.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Leann said...

deborah,Anna,little things,and usincognito,thanks for your kind words.and for stopping by.God bless you all.
((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

9:39 AM  
Blogger audrey` said...

Please take care, Leann.

Your Mummy is in a much better place now.
You'll get to spend eternity with her and our Lord =)

6:13 PM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Sorry you are missing your mom. I miss my family too being so far away. I know holidays aren't the same without loved ones near. Have a great Thanksgiving and give everyone there love from me here. thanks.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Blondie said...

Sorry you are missing your mom. I miss my family too being so far away. I know holidays aren't the same without loved ones near. Have a great Thanksgiving and give everyone there love from me here. thanks.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Merle said...

Dear Leann ~~ Your dear Mother has a lovely face and it is hard to miss the ones we love, but they are in our hearts. Look after yourself my friend and take care. Love, Merle.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home